Flint’s Deadly Water from PBS Frontline
- November 8, 2021
- Posted by: JuliusAdmin
- Category: Get Answer to Question
Flint’s Deadly Water from PBS Frontline (Total viewing time approx. 1 hour).
After watching this week’ documentary and having read “Toxic Communities,” please include:
1) What 2 main problems were there with the water in Flint, Michigan? How did this happen?
2) What is Legionnaire’s Disease? How is it spread? How did people get it? How extensive was/is it?
3) How did local officials behave or react? (Provide at least 2 examples) Why did they react this way? How did state officials behave or react? (Provide at least 2 examples) Why did they react this way? Ultimately were the problems in Flint, MI solved? Why/why not?
4) According to Toxic Communities, identify and explain 3 specific ways Dr. Taylor’s work ties to this case study on Flint, MI.
provide a summary of your reflections/thoughts/feelings about what you read and viewed.