Short Essay 3-The Newark, New Jersey water crisis
- November 8, 2021
- Posted by: JuliusAdmin
- Category: Get Answer to Question
- Required Readings:
- Read course textbook: How Newark Became Newark- REBIRTH PART III (pages 209-285) See attached
Source cited: Tuttle, Brad R. How Newark Became Newark: The Rise, Fall, and Rebirth of an American City. Piscataway, N.J: Rutgers University Press, 2009
- please write a short essay of the following::
- Choose a U.S. Urban Area that has had their political leader embroiled in scandal. How has the controversy impacted public policy?
- Prepare an original and thoughtful (including references) response of 400 words.
- Student participation includes the following attributes:
- Comments show evidence of a thorough reading and analysis of the material(s) — this means the inclusion of references
- Points are relevant to the discussion in terms of increasing everyone’s understanding and are not merely a regurgitation of the readings.
- Care is taken to distinguish among different kinds of information; i.e. facts, opinions, assumptions, or inferences.
- There is a willingness to test new ideas rather than remain cautious and safe.
- Submissions utilize correct word usage, spelling, and punctuation.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE WRITER:
Per professor’s instructions I chose to write about The Newark, New Jersey Water Crisis.
Please read the required readings. See attached material and links above.
Follow the instructions above. The essay should be no less than 400 words in length.
You should quote at least three works mentioned in the required readings.
Sources cited should be from reading documents.