Burnaby skilled economic prosperity
- November 15, 2021
- Posted by: JuliusAdmin
- Category: Get Answer to Question
Burnaby skilled economic prosperity and a few commenced to undertake an extra liberal mindset toward its numerous residents. Many industrial and commercial businesses call Burnaby home. The Metropolis at Metrotown, Western Columbia’s (and Canada’s) biggest industrial mall, is located in Burnaby. It also keeps a small amount of agricultural land, particularly along the Fraser shoreline apartments in the Big Bend neighborhood on its southern border.
My study site is the downtown of the Burnaby Metrotown. The research topic is about Income inequality which has been one of the significant human geographical issues facing the country for the last decades. Metrotown is sample research to investigate the impact of income inequality on the people and the extent to which income inequality has risen. Income inequality attracts both economic, political, and social concerns of the country. The reason why income inequality may have risen in the country is that economic forces keep on economic forces keep on concentrating wealth and income to those who are rich in the country. The theoretical lens is economic development.
Based on the topic and theoretical lens you have chosen in Unit Four, carry out a review of the literature around the topic selected and generate an annotated bibliography.
- Gather and assess five scholarly research articles relevant to your topic, compiling these articles into an annotated bibliography.
- Annotated bibliographies are comprised of a brief summary of the article and a discussion and assessment of how the article will contribute to the research project.
- These five sources must be scholarly sources of original research, such as journal articles and books.
- Although students may use relevant course readings for their research projects, the annotated bibliographies must not include course readings.
- Each annotated bibliography should be approximately 150 – 200 words per entry (total 750 – 1000 words).
- Annotated bibliographies must be written according to academic standards of scholarship and referencing using APA.
- There are many helpful university-based websites, including the following, to help students prepare their annotated bibliographies:
- OWL. (n.d.). Purdue online writing lab. https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/614/03/
- Cornell Unversity. (n.d.). How to prepare an annotated bibliography: The annotated bibliography. http://guides.library.cornell.edu/annotatedbibliography
Part C will be marked in its entirety out of 100. The following rubric indicates the criteria students are to adhere to, and their relative weights to the assignment overall.
% of Final Grade
a. a minimum of five appropriate and sound academic references identified
b. sources are properly cited and referenced
Critical Thinking and Analysis
a. the selected literature is appropriately summarized and evaluated
a. writing is clear, scholarly, well-organized, and free of spelling and grammatical errors.