Evidenced-Based Programs and Interventions
- February 19, 2022
- Posted by: JuliusAdmin
- Category: Get Answer to Question
Post a total of three (3) substantive responses on any one day of the week or throughout the week, this will include your initial response and two (2) other responses to other students. Please review
Post a total of three (3) substantive responses on any one day of the week or throughout the week, this will include your initial response and two (2) other responses to other students. Please review Keys to Success regarding the requirements for the expectations and requirements for what qualifies as a substantive posting.
Week 1: Evidenced-Based Programs and Interventions
- Which programs and interventions do you consider effective, and which would you consider least effective, in your opinion, and why?
- What successful programs do you think are underutilized?
- Think about programs in your state or local area. You should include links or citations to evidence-based research that supports your positions.
You tube –
- Muentner, L., & Charles, P. (2020). A qualitative exploration of reentry service needs: The case of fathers returning from prison. Child & Family Social Work, 25, 63-72.
- Muhlhausen, D. B., Hurwitz, H. J., & National Institute of Justice (2019). First step act: Best practices for academic and vocational education for offenders. In National Institute of Justice.
- Rogers, D. (2016). Reentry programs that make an impact. Corrections Forum, 25(2), 15-20.
- Vera Institute of Justice (2017). Gale Opposing Viewpoints Online Collection