Housing the Homeless as a Health Issue
- March 10, 2022
- Posted by: Phillip Author
- Category: Uncategorized
1. Select a topic from the options below.
2. Then locate 10 sources to evaluate, with at least 5 of them being credible/reputable.
THE FORMAT OF THIS PROJECT IS ATTACHED. Let me know if you cannot see it.
- Patient Choice
- Climate Change and Health
- Right to Healthcare
- Housing the Homeless as a Health Issue
- Consent Culture Education in Public Schools
Current & Credible
Ten of your sources must be current, meaning no more than 5 years old.
At least four of the sources must have been published within the past year (no older than 12 months before the date this project is submitted).
At least five of your sources must be considered highly credible/reputable.
If you are using any resources such as the Center for Disease Control (CDC), then make sure that you are accessing information that has been updated recently.
You can have more than 10 sources if you wish. You can include sources older than 5 years, but at least 10 of the sources must have been published no longer than 5 years ago (and 4 of those no more than one year ago).
Places to locate articles/information with limited bias:
- Associated Press
- Pew Research
- Al Jazeera
- C-SPAN (watch the original recordings yourself instead of relying on second-hand summaries)