Proposal to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by recycling
- March 12, 2022
- Posted by: Phillip Author
- Category: Uncategorized
topic of paper : This is a proposal to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by recycling. All average citizens in California must recycle weekly on every trash day. There should not be any products that ca
topic of paper : This is a proposal to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by recycling. All average citizens in California must recycle weekly on every trash day. There should not be any products that can be recycled in your garbage can at home.
BE PRECISE with your Proposal. Tell me EXACTLY/SPECIFICALLY what action you are proposing to do. This is NOT a paper to “talk about” an issue, or explore possible paths, or only discuss pros and cons. For example: Bad – “Lets talk about speed limits and traffic fatalities” Good: “This is a proposal to decrease speed limits on all interstate highways to 35mph.” Proposal statement itself must be in BOLD type. Ex: “Traffic fatalities are increasing to an unacceptable rate, therefore, This is a proposal to decrease speed limits on all interstate highways to 35mph.” DO NOT bold everything, just the statement. The actual proposal is NOT limited to 1 sentence. However, it MUST be precise and complete. If it is part of your plan, it should be IN the proposal statement. Think of it as an extended thesis statement.
ANYONE can come up with a nice sounding idea, but that is less than half of what you need for a good proposal. YOUR task is to connect an idea or goal to a specific plan to achieve that goal and propose that plan be enacted. Example: “Schools should OPEN!” Duh. How specifically will that be accomplished?
Standard for all work is typed, double spaced, 12 point, Arial or Times New Roman Font (this is to give a standard idea for how much a “page” is, mostly just needs to be readable size and font). Abstract is single spaced.
Please “Justify” your text ( Select all, then Ctrl-J -this makes is look more professional).
Total text (What YOU write) should be 2000 words or more.
Internal Citations/footnotes and Bibliography required – details below.
- You MUST provide internal citation or footnote for ANYTHING/EVERYTHING that you use from any other source
- DO NOT EXPECT to pass if you do not properly cite
optional layout :
- Analysis of problem – studies, strategies, techniques.
- A “literature review” similar to our other assignment.
- Details of proposal – How does it work? What would it do?
- Analysis of political climate regarding issue -what are chances it could be done? Barriers?
- Who needs to be involved and at what point
- Options for solutions, particularly your recommended proposal
- Chains of command (organizational charts)
- Plan of action with different phases
- Schedules for implementation
- Budget, Etc.