Terms and Conditions
Welcome to EffectEssay.com! Before you may use EffectEssay.com, you must agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use. You agree that these Terms have the same force and effect as an Agreement signed in writing. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use EffectEssay.com. Please read carefully.
BY REGISTERING, ACCESSING, BROWSING, DOWNLOADING FROM OR USING THE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY, THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, INCLUDING ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS OR MODIFICATION MADE BY US FROM TIME TO TIME (COLLECTIVELY, THE “TERMS” or “AGREEMENT”). IF AT ANY TIME YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT USE THE SITE AND MUST TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE SITE AS PROVIDED HEREIN.
This Agreement is subject to change by EffectEssay.com at any time; therefore, you are responsible to review these terms regularly to learn about any changes. We will post an updated version of these Terms if we modify them. You understand and agree that your ongoing use of EffectEssay.com after we post or provide notice of the changes to this Agreement
The following definitions shall apply to this Agreement:
- “You” means the entity or person who access or uses the Site as an end user.
- “Login” means the combination of unique username and password that is used to access a site. A login is a license to use a site for a period of time that is specified.
- “Membership” or “Members” means a single registration and/or subscription account per user of a valid username and password (login) for the site during the term of membership.
- “Site” or “EffectEssay.com” means the website for which you are purchasing a username and password (login) from EffectEssay.com or its affiliates in order to access the site and its materials and obtain the benefits of use.
- “We” or “us” in this Agreement shall mean: EffectEssay.com, Student Network Resources, Inc. and their affiliates, subsidiaries and operating divisions.
2. Description of services.
EffectEssay.com is an online service that provides research materials and services to individuals for informational, educational, and entertainment purposes only (“the Service”). You may use EffectEssay.com only for lawful purposes and you are strictly forbidden from using EffectEssay.com in violation of the rights of anyone else.
3. Age Restriction and Eligibility Requirements.
Our Service is intended for persons 18 years or older and who have otherwise attained the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence. We will not knowingly permit anyone who does not meet this criteria to use our Service. By using our Site and/or using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and otherwise have the right, authority and capacity to accept these Terms and abide by all of the terms and conditions set forth herein. In order to be eligible for membership or to purchase any of our products or services you must (a) provide true, complete and up-to-date registration information about yourself, (b) agree to abide by these Terms and (c) provide a valid method of payment for any fee-based services. You must be legally capable to enter into contracts. We reserve the right to refuse service or to terminate accounts for any user and to change eligibility requirements at any time.
4. Payment and Fees.
- In General.
- Billing and Payment Method. All Service charges and other charges are paid in advance. You agree to pay all fees and charges that you incur subject to the payment terms that will be disclosed to you at the time you make your purchase. When you make a purchase from us, you must provide us with a Payment Method. You must be authorized to use the Payment Method. You authorize us to charge you for the service using your Payment Method. “EffectEssay.com” will appear on the statement of your Payment Method for all charges made. You agree that we may accumulate charges incurred and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during or at the end of each billing cycle. You are responsible for any charges imposed by your Payment Method for exceeding your account limits or overdrawing your account. Any reimbursements will be made to the Payment Method designated by you on your Billing Account. You may change your Payment Method on the Site or by contacting us in writing by U.S. Mail or email at the address set forth in this Agreement.
- Authorized Payor. You affirm that you are either the person whose name appears on the Payment Method designated by you or you have been given authorization to use the Payment Method by the person whose name appears on the Payment Method you designated. You further affirm that your use of the Payment Method was not procured through fraud, theft, or other improper means. To protect rightful cardholders, you understand that we will take severe legal action in the event that we receive payment from a lost or stolen credit card. We record the Internet Protocol (IP) address of every computer used to complete a credit card transaction and can track all transactions to verify their validity and prosecute fraudulent activity. We will report any fraudulent order to all applicable State, Federal, and/or International crime-prosecution departments and organizations.
Improper Charge Reversals. You understand and agree that if you fraudulently chargeback, reverse, rescind, or otherwise cancel the payment for your order without our express written approval, we reserve the right to: a) publish all original material produced by us pursuant to your Order; b) provide information related to your order (including certain personal information) to anti-plagiarism websites, collection agencies, and all applicable state, federal, and/or international crime-prosecution departments and organizations.